8:30 am - Prayer Time
9:00 am - "Gospel Project" Bible Study for Kids
9:00 am - Early Worship Service
9:00 am - Youth Bible Study (In the Annex)
10:00 am - Fellowship Time
10:30 am - Second Worship Service
10:30 am - Preschool Worship
10:30 am - Children's Worship (in Annex)
>(Note: Children transition to Children's Worship during the 10:30 service from the Worship Center)
10 am and 6:00 pm - Women's Ministry Connection Group Bible Study (Periodically: Check Calendar)
5:30 pm - AWANA Clubs for Kids in grades K-12th Grade
6:00 pm - Light Meal/Refreshments
6:30 pm - Large Group
7:30 pm - Small Groups
9:00 am - Men's Ministry Connection Group Bible Studies (Periodically: Check Calendar)
Visiting a church service can be an unsettling experience. Whether you’re coming back to church or you’re trying it out for the first time, we know this is a big step for you. Our prayer is that, after your visit, you will begin to rethink your perspective on God and the Church.
What to expect when you visit:
- We have two worship services on Sunday morning. 9:00 am and 10:30 am. We have coffee and light snacks available before and after the first service. Come a few minutes early to make sure you get a good seat.
- When you walk in the foyer, you will most likely be greeted by one of our members who will hand you a visitor packet which includes a visitor card. Please take a few minutes to complete that card and then drop it in the offering basket when indicated during the service.
- The nursery and children's classrooms are to your left and down the hall. All our children's workers and nursery are trained and certified, to include a background check. You can rest assured that your child will receive the very best of care while you are here.
- Ages for the nursery are 6 mos. up to 3 years old.
- We have a class for preschool-age children during the worship service as well.
- We gather in the worship center for the morning services . The atmosphere is casual. We dress comfortably. We use music, video, and other creative elements to communicate truth in a contemporary way. People of all ages seem to enjoy our services.
- Bible study classes are available at 9:00 am each Sunday for children and youth through 12th Grade.
- Children's Worship takes place during the 10:30 Worship Service. Children start out in the worship center with their parents and then transition to the Church Annex for Children's Worship.
- We receive an offering as a part of our worship activities. During the worship time, you will be directed to one of the baskets that are throughout the worship center. As our guest, you are not expected to contribute. The only thing we ask you to place in the offering basket is the completed visitor card.
- There are many great churches in Oak Grove, Clarksville and the surrounding areas. We hope you'll give Living Waters a try. See you Sunday!